Started Nov 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
Al Valentino
Senior MemberPosts: 4,383Gear list
Like?
Re: Where are the pictures?
In reply to mistermejia, Nov 9, 2013

mistermejia wrote:

a l b e r t wrote:

Well, can you post some photos when you have a chance?? From what i understand, the XE2 is supposed to be "sharper" than the previous model? Can you post or say something regarding if there is improved IQ? I am interested in this camera now.

I've some wedding events to attend to this weekend, so I'm, not sure if I have time to take some meaningful pics with my X-E2. I'm taking my D3s to the wedding events, as flash is involved and I don't have powerful enough flash for my X-E2 nor I trust flash exposure on the X-E2 yet.

Regarding sharpness, as i said, i have seen youtube reviews and supposedly the XE2 has sharpness improvement. Please let me know what you think about improved IQ with this updated body.

The only possible differnce could be the new LMO function that optimizes for each fuji lens. This feature is not yet in the XE1. It is software optimization - that might be what is making a difference.

-- hide signature --

Fuji XE1 w/14, 18-55, 55-200, Rokinon 8mm Fisheye & Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro

Al Valentino's gear list:Al Valentino's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow