X-E2, got it, what a beast!

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
a l b e r t
Senior MemberPosts: 1,269Gear list
Like?
Re: X-E2, got it, what a beast!
In reply to Caerolle, 8 months ago

Caerolle wrote:

I seem to recall that you can now delete when zoomed? Is that so? I find it annoying to zoom and seem the focus is off, then have to go back to normal size to delete. I just want to delete where I am.

Yes, you can now delete when zoomed.

I am seriously considering getting a D6 for pics of people, I don't think I can wait another 6 months for the 56/1.2. I was planning to wait until at least the X-E3 to upgrade my body. However, your experience with the X-E2 makes me wonder a little if I should get an X-E2 instead, and grit me teeth until the 56 comes out. That would be really hard, though...

You mean Canon 6D?  I do think the 56 1.2 will come sometime 14Q1, maybe as early as January.  If 56 1.2 is your thing, then maybe you do need to wait it out before getting the X-E2.  To me, the X-E2 has the size advantage and the lenses are very sharp, compared to other mirrorless offerings.

a l b e r t's gear list:a l b e r t's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Nikon D3S Fujifilm X-E1 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow