2013 Camera of the year ... ? (Per SteveH)

Started Nov 6, 2013 | Polls thread
blue_skies
Senior MemberPosts: 7,480Gear list
Like?
Re: I look at it this way....
In reply to Brian Caslis, Nov 8, 2013

Brian Caslis wrote:

blue_skies wrote:

No wonder you keep finding faults.

Read up on shutter shock on the EM-1 - people are returning their EM-1 cameras already.... I would!

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Henry

One person did. Wow, it's a disaster! Why are you so determined to criticize this camera? I have an E-M1 but I don't go around saying the A7 is going to be terrible. There are some things it will be great at and some it will suck at (like any camera). Every camera is a trade-off (even full frame ones, amazing). Get what you like. Not everyone agrees with you. Don't try to convince everyone, it's not going to work.

You sound reasonable. DT200 does not.

If he didn't exist, we would not have these strange exchanges. Hopefully these get deleted (again)

I have nothing against the EM-1 - I have something against how DT200 rants and keeps spoiling the forum. The EM-1 is just where his banter goes... and I counter to his inputs. Criticizing the EM-1 is easy, Criticizing the A7 is easy. Criticizing any camera is easy. There will always be flaws, that is my point.

There are a number of very reasonable exchanges out there, DT200's are not.

And he and I (and many more of us) go back a long way....

I would ignore him if he didn't throw 100 posts into a forum with no other reason than to provoke and confuse.

If anyone did this in the m43 forum, they would be banned....

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Henry

blue_skies's gear list:blue_skies's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony Alpha 7 Sony a6000 +34 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow