the K3 is perfectly tiimed to hit C and N where they hurt

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
conceptfoto
New MemberPosts: 6Gear list
Like?
Re: Sorry to burst your bubble, but...
In reply to JackM, 10 months ago

WOW!!!! I am really confused...

Let me say that I am not a pro photographer and claim no special expertise other than I have operated a small Photo gallery for about 3 years and have assisted my wife, who has operated a wedding and portrait business for several years. The gallery has never made a profit and I suppose never will but my day job allows me the luxury of being able to subsidize the operational costs. Since the first of the year (2013) I have sold 53 prints at an average price of $117.00. These prints were made with several different Cameras.

I thought it might be interesting to see what cameras resulted in the most sales.

Sigma SD15 9 sales 20x30

Contax G2 9 sales 12x16

Toyo 4x5 8 sales 1 - 40x50 7 - 16x20

Sony a200 7 sales 12x16

Pentax K-01 5 sales 2 - 24x36 3 - 16x20

Canon s90 5 sales 12x16

Canon 1v 5 sales 4x6 and 8x10

iPhone 4s 3 sales 9x44 panoramas

Pentax K5ii 2 sales 12x16

For my purposes, the final arbiter is the one who writes the check. I suppose that I must have misunderstood what photography is all about. Maybe it is all about the gear, I always thought it was about the final image. Totally unscientific and probably reflective of the time that the gear has been in use.

Regards;

Mckenna

conceptfoto's gear list:conceptfoto's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Pentax K-3
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow