Started Nov 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
Cartwheels MD
Regular MemberPosts: 178Gear list
Like?
Re: I wish there was an official commitment to a sensor size from Fuji
In reply to TThorne, Nov 4, 2013

Cartwheels MD wrote:

TThorne wrote:

Don't mistake my level of understanding for the fact that I simply believe this behavior is ridiculous and laughable.

-- hide signature --

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Sir Winston Churchill

Ultimately, this is the crux of the issue. All I am saying is that it's fine to disagree, but disagreements should be made respectfully. Perhaps instead of deriding people and spending time doing that, you could turn these insecurities into a learning experience. Just a suggestion. You seem knowledgable, so I think constructive feedback from you could be more valuable.

Thank you. It has long been my opinion that putting the kid gloves on with people has caused an overly emotional shift in society away from logic and reason. It is therefore just my style to tell it how I see it. For me, dancing around the truth just adds to the problem, and I feel it is much better to come out and simply tell someone that they are insecure and that they need to work on it, or perhaps that they are spending beyond their means and pushing themselves into a corner.

Thank you again for the exchange, however. I appreciate it.

-- hide signature --

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Sir Winston Churchill

Stories help.

Cartwheels MD's gear list:Cartwheels MD's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Apple Aperture
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow