Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
alatchin
Contributing MemberPosts: 759Gear list
Like?
That E-3 Colour... Always just looks great
10 months ago

I know there is a steady following for the E-1 and the Kodak sensor colour, I have the E-300 but it is at my office in SE Asia I would love to get it back and run a few tests with the same lenses.

Having said that, every time I take out the E-3 for a walk I am impressed with the colours form the camera, to the point where it makes me want to keep it forever.

Then I use the OMD, and while I enjoy the cameras ability at high ISO, and the DR is welcome... The AF is instantaneous, but the E-3 colour... I am in the middle of deciding to sell off the E-3, 2-60 and 50-200 and use the money to get a second OMD 2nd hand and throw the rest towards the new 12-40... But I love the images the E-3 gives me... Dilemmas.

Here are some pics form today, auto WB, and the last shot is a quick self portrait with my son, custom WB 1 umbrella camera right... All images were shot with the 12-60 (WHAT A GEM) and are Out of Camer JPEGs, JPEGS!!

All the best with your shooting and personal dilemmas

-- hide signature --

“You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” -Ansel Adams
blog.alatchinphotography(dot)com

alatchin's gear list:alatchin's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus PEN E-P2 Olympus PEN E-PL2 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus PEN E-PL5 +20 more
Olympus E-3 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow