Started 10 months ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
esbn
New MemberPosts: 8Gear list
Like?
Great lens all in all
10 months ago

I got mine for less than half price. It feels very nice to handle, it is sturdy and heavy. Both are good qualities to me.

IQ

Pictures look great the colors are beautiful and it has good contrast. Mine BF a bit but my pentax K-5 took care of that. Resolution... dot dot dot, yeah, well I love this lens but I do think my copy (and I cringe when I use that word - My Lens Is Soft) normal price is 3 times what I paid and I feel the resolution should be better. But I just remind my self that far better photographers have said that if you reject a photo bc of sharpness it is a bad photo anyways : )

Mechanics

My lens creeps both facing down and up. But the af/mf slide of the focus barrel does not annoy me.

So

I would recomend this if you find this out of production lens on a used market.

If you want to see picture taken with this lens on a Pentax K200D and pentax K-5 go to my website or my other site

esbn's gear list:esbn's gear list
Pentax K-5 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM +1 more
esbn's score
Average community score
Pentax K200D Pentax K-5 Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow