Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Alex Sarbu
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,642Gear list
Re: Pentax is doing well - as a Ricoh brand
In reply to Alex Sarbu, Nov 2, 2013

Alex Sarbu wrote:

audiobomber wrote:

Nice find Alex.

In case I'll forget - at the end of the month Ricoh will publish the financial results for the 2nd quarter; though Ricoh Imaging is still grouped into "Others".

From the audio presentation of the slides I was talking in the first post: "I feel embarrassed to say that cameras are still in the "Others" segment" Should we expect that to change in the future, as Ricoh Imaging grows?

-- hide signature --

And we have the updated financial results, though not much is being said about Ricoh Imaging - we have an "increase in sales from the digital camera".

Cameras are still in the "Others" segment, grouped with lease financial and other business.

Small but important - the presentation yet again has a full page dedicated to camera products, too bad there's no audio version:

Alex Sarbu's gear list:Alex Sarbu's gear list
Pentax smc DA* 60-250mm F4.0 ED (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 35mm F2.8 Macro Limited HD Pentax DA AF 1.4X AW Rear Converter +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow