Frog season is finished, here is my favorites of 2013 (picssss)

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
capturef22
Senior MemberPosts: 2,208
Like?
Re: Next year
In reply to leopold, 8 months ago

leopold wrote:

Hi,

as for next year i'm planning to take a different look also at Frogs. I will try to enter in contact with a conservation organism that work with Biologist. I want to photograph their work to preserve those endangered species and their environment. I want to add that dimension to my Portfolio and to my stock agency, in exchange i would give them photography that they could use for their research and publication. Will see if it will work.

Phenomenal images, Steeve! Though I haven't been around here much (more on landscapes and wildlife), I always enjoy looking at your work. I wish you luck working with the conservation organization. As a hydrologist who shares some of your concerns for frogs and their habitat, I think there's much to be said for the role of photography to help more people understand the value of these diverse places. It sounds like it might be a good thing for you, your photography and the organization.

Thanks for posting.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow