Mirrorless DSLR..sorry but they are pretty crap

Started Oct 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Martin.au
Senior MemberPosts: 6,574Gear list
Like?
Re: As pointed out, the OP changed his opinion.
In reply to Tommot1965, Oct 31, 2013

Tommot1965 wrote:

yeah I feel a be embarrassed about this thread now I wish I could delete it !...but it did push me to take another look at a camera I dismissed ..so not all bad apart from the egg on my face ...so if anyone does read that whole thread before posting they will learn that I was educated

kkardster wrote:

sgoldswo wrote:

kkardster wrote:

Tommot1965 wrote:

In the words of police squad "nothing to see hear, move on"...

Yeah - my bad for not reading all five pages of posts, just the first. Still the original title and the demonizing of whole classes a cameras as just toys because they don't meets ones needs was still a bit heavy-handed - a little fairness would have kept me from responding at all.

Don't worry about it. With a limit of 150 threads, the thread will be done soon.

FWIW, you've impressed me. I'm so used to people on the net deciding that they're right, regardless of reality. It's always a pleasant surprise when someone follows the concept of "When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do sir?"

Martin.au's gear list:Martin.au's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow