Mirrorless DSLR..sorry but they are pretty crap

Started Oct 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Tommot1965
Contributing MemberPosts: 898Gear list
Like?
Re: Mirrorless DSLR..sorry but they are pretty crap
In reply to CharlesB58, Oct 30, 2013

Charles thats a fair comment..and I will do my best in re-evaluating the camera using perhaps a better set up

awesome word "braggadocio".....I had to look it up..not sure I'm guilty though as I didn't think I boasted ..or was arrogant...I didn't mean to come off that way mate , text based chats can lose their intent I guess

the toy comment was a little harsh  

CharlesB58 wrote:

Tommot1965 wrote:

:-)...Ill start the thread with a smile..but after trying a Oly EM1 today EVFs will have to be a quantum leap better before I go that way..VF blackout was terrible as was the colours that the VF displayed..Lag is also a problem..sorry and all but I fear Ill have to lug the D800 a while longer or look at the new Df or whatever its going to be called ....

if your serious about you hobby/profession then the Mirrorless is just a toy

im not prepared to lose that connection with the subject and the EVF does just that.. other than that it was not a bad camera

I'll bet you never even bothered making any adjustments, just assumed the way it was sitting in the store was the best the EVF had to offer, right?

Given the growing number of pros using mirrorless cameras, it's an awfully gregarious statement to say

"if your serious about you hobby/profession then the Mirrorless is just a toy".

How about you come back when your knowledge matches your braggadocio?

The D800, like all cameras, is intended to have certain strengths, which means there are certain weaknesses. Same with any mirrorless. If a camera doesn't play to your particular desire for a strength, leave it at that. Don't appear so foolish as to dismiss an entire class of camera because you can't figure out how to set an EVF up properly.

-- hide signature --

If, in my lifetime, I will have produced just one image that makes a real difference in the life of another, I will have achieved my highest goal as a photographer.
http://ikkens.zenfolio.com/
http://sarob-w.deviantart.com/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow