Tommot1965
Contributing MemberPosts: 884
Like?
Re: Tommot1965's post..sorry but it is pretty crap
In reply to MarkJH, 9 months ago

Feel the Burn Ouch...:-) ..pass the lollies mummy

MarkJH wrote:

Tommot1965 wrote:

:-)...Ill start the thread with a smile..but after trying a Oly EM1 today EVFs will have to be a quantum leap better before I go that way..VF blackout was terrible as was the colours that the VF displayed..Lag is also a problem..sorry and all but I fear Ill have to lug the D800 a while longer or look at the new Df or whatever its going to be called ....

if your serious about you hobby/profession then the Mirrorless is just a toy

im not prepared to lose that connection with the subject and the EVF does just that.. other than that it was not a bad camera

:-). . . I'll reply to the thread with a smile . . . but after listening to Tommot1965 today he will have to be a quantum leap better before I credit that way . . his writing was terrible as was the points that the writing displayed . . his photography is also a problem . . sorry and all but I fear I'll have to ignore his posts a while longer or read other forums or whatever they're called . . . .

if your serious about you hobby/profession then Tommot1965's opinion is just worthless

im not prepared to have to write and think like a three year-old and his post does just that . . . other than that it was not a bad post

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow