Started Oct 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
HSway
Senior MemberPosts: 2,742
Like?
Re: Part II: Nikon wasting time & resources on a BS retro camera
In reply to DezM, Oct 30, 2013

DezM wrote:

Hynek, long time

Yes, good times in that we have options. Just want Nikon to get their act together and give me what I want.
--
Dez

yeah , I am looking time to time.

No question that there is a room for the full-blooded d400. Non-135 format brands make this level of cameras – Olympus, Pentax to name some. It seems it's more of a question whether today’s 135 format producer will go into that design in aps-c. I admit that the outlook looks quite pale to me. In any case I have a great respect for the folks’ persistence and endurance they have asking for the direct d300/s replacement. the arguments make sense.

I am planning on getting that nex6 btw, and that soon. would prefer Nikon but will be using a Sony compact system. Some excellent lenses to choose from, I am leaning towards the e 35 OSS and 50 OSS. and perhaps 24/1.8 Sonnar, have to see actually. I didn’t have many clues about the 50 but this pretty tough comparisonis in line with the forum reports I have read. Certainly a contender to be checked out! - Many more great options there. The camera is going to fulfil more tasks and the aps-c is going to work great.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
D610New
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow