Mirrorless DSLR..sorry but they are pretty crap

Started Oct 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
pcm81
Contributing MemberPosts: 686
Like?
Re: Something I will never understand on gear forums
In reply to Anfy, Oct 30, 2013

It is interesting to see how the opinions of EVFs are clearly split based on intended use of the camera:

1. Amateurs and hobbyists love EVF, because it allows smaller form factor of the camera gear and simplifies the shooting, by letting them see exactly what they are getting.

2. Pros find mirror-less "advantages" useless and mirror-less capabilities lacking. Who cares what white balance is set in the camera; as long as exposure is correct  color checker passport will take care of the colors from raw conversion. But if you can't focus fast enough; that is a problem.

I consider myself an amateur by the way, but i'll stick with my d800 for now; although have no problems using my cellphone if that is all i have to take picture with...

-- hide signature --

1. D800 is the first camera with resolution so high that it simply does not matter.
2. Most people who do not own/shoot d800 missunderstand it. Color depth and accuracy in addition to resolution is what makes d800 great. Resolution alone is over rated.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow