Why I will not use anything else but white Sanyo 2000 mah Eneloops for flash equipment...

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
WFulton
Senior MemberPosts: 2,603
Like?
Re: Why I will not use anything else but white Sanyo 2000 mah Eneloops for flash equipment...
In reply to ranalli, 11 months ago

ranalli wrote:

I can't recall exactly which Eneloops I have but they were worth every penny. They take a while to recharge but they work fine and I have no other complaints. I just prep all my batteries the night before a shoot and I'm good. Always have extras so no issues there. And they hold the charge for a long time as well even if they're sitting around.

I've been really pleased with my Eneloops too. Mine are old now, I bought them in 2007, and they have a 2006/9 manufacturing date on them. They just keep on ticking. I use them in a pair of SB-800 speedlights, so more often than not, only one gets used. I just ran them through the Maha C-9000 charger's initialize cycle. Which I never bother with that, but did now, and the discharge test part shows that all still do 2000+ mah, typically about 2030 mah (0.2C discharge, 1900 mah cells).

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow