Best Online Store to Purchase?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
KCook
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,053Gear list
Like?
Re: Best Online Store to Purchase?
In reply to TX Gator, 6 months ago

Video lights can be fun, I have one for my DSLR. But that little freebie will be weak, useful only for closeups. I got a much nicer one, purchased new, for under $40. The software in the other offer is not in wide use at all. I've never seen anything posted on it, have no idea how well it works. Your camera will come with it's own software disk in any event, no matter who you buy it from.

It does sound like you are about equi-distant from everybody! I stick with Amazon and Adorama because of good experience with both. The others may be equally good, I just haven't gotten around to trying them yet.

I had an old (now obsolete) Sony DSLR, now shoot with a Canon. The Sony was Ok, but I like the default colors from my Canon better. And it's easier to shop for lenses for Canon. I would be curious to know where the T2i disappointed you. Even though the A65 is a new design, with a better sensor, its main advantages will be limited to auto focusing during video. In any other regards the improvements over the T2i will be incremental, not dramatic.

Kelly

KCook's gear list:KCook's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Olympus PEN E-PL2
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow