Started Oct 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
TX Gator
Junior MemberPosts: 26
Like?
Re: Best Online Store to Purchase?
In reply to Virginia Bill, Oct 29, 2013

Virginia Bill wrote:

TX Gator wrote:

I'm looking to purchase a Sony A65 very soon. No stores locally have it in stock with the kit lens that I want (18-135). It looks like Cameta Camera, Samy's Camera and Calumet Camera are roughly the same price (within $10). Samy's Camera comes with a free 64 LED light kit and Calumet Camera comes with a copy of Phase One Capture One Express 7.
Any opinion on which deal is better or whether one place is better than another? I did ensure that all 3 are Sony Authorized Dealers.
Thanks!

I would buy from any one of those three with confidence since they've all been around a while. But the most frequently recommended on-line camera stores are B&H and Adorama, both based on large bricks & mortar stores in New York. I've used B&H for years: comprehensive inventory, decent prices, excellent customer service.

Thanks! Adorama is similar in price (B&H is only slightly more expensive) after ebates. However, Samy's has the free light kit and Calumet has the free software. Do you think either of those are worth getting or are they basically junk freebies?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow