ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
moimoi
Senior MemberPosts: 3,026
Like?
Your BEST photograph ever taken with a Sony SLR/SLT camera
11 months ago

Good evening,

Quick thread, but it might be instructive if people are willing to play that little game.

Most likely it is a tough question, but based on feedback you received from you friends, people, family members (or even yourself), what is your BEST (or maybe FAVORITE) photograph you have ever taken with a Sony SLR/SLT camera? When I say BEST means the chosen photo could be suitable for a photograph book.

Anyway, if you have an idea, will you be willing to share it with us.

I think this is the one I have been the most proud of thus far, it is entitled "Running Down the Staircase", and might be the album cover for the second Julien Marga quarter jazz band.

Exif should be provided

Thanks for sharing your "masterpiece"

Cheers,

moimoi

-- hide signature --

http://www.maximesiegler.com/
Photography is about time, space, expression, and - ultimately - capturing light. This formula may sound easy, but actually capturing the "ideal" photograph is far more complex to accomplish as our own perceptions and responses vary according to each individual. Photography is inherently driven by human subjectivity, but the general feeling is that a superb photograph is widely appreciated, as it commonly depicts a striking and universal concept. I believe this process should be sought by many of us, who deeply enjoy capturing and sharing photographs that embrace life and depict what we are.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow