600RT Flash bug in new Canon 5DIII firmware.

Started May 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
MASTERPPA
Contributing MemberPosts: 860
Like?
Re: 600RT Flash bug in new Canon 5DIII firmware.
In reply to Rexgig0, Oct 28, 2013

I was told, by Canon in NJ, I was the 1st person to report it.. I wrote 2 freaking paper, explain to them how to reproduce it..  I am sure other people found it before me, maybe in CA, or outside the US, but me and a few other people got on Canon's case, but it STILL took 5 months to fix.. UGH

Rexgig0 wrote:

Rafael Fischer wrote:

Finaly!

"We got word (thanks) that Canon could soon (by October 31st) release a new firmware update for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III. The update should mainly address an issue with the SpeedLite 600EX-RT not firing several times when you use manual setings and IR on. The update will be available here."

From Canon Watch (http://www.canonwatch.com/new-canon-eos-5d-mark-iii-firmware-end-week/)

Good news!

-- hide signature --

I wear a badge and pistol, and, primarily with 7D cameras, with 10-22mm and 100mm Macro L lenses, shoot evidentiary images at night, which incorporates elements of portrait, macro, still life, landscape, architecture, PJ, and occasional action.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow