Limburger
Senior MemberPosts: 4,236Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji XE1 And Billingham Hadley Small Review
In reply to Jorge Ledesma, Oct 26, 2013

Jorge Ledesma wrote:

Limburger wrote:

Hi Jorge,

The Hadley small is awesome, too small to carry too much gear and big enough to put my 7D with 15-85 in.

Still enough space for a citymap or book, memory cards,filter and some fags.

It was the only bag I really wanted.

But my quest for a Fuji X-E1 got me here...prolly with 18-55 2.8-4.0 it would sink in a flash as well.

-- hide signature --

Cheers Mike

Hey Mike,

The XE1/18-55 and a flash like an SB28 or an SB800 or the likes would fit without issues. Currently, I have mine setup with both the XF 18-55 on the side and the XE1 and 35mm mounted. But again, it depends on what your assignment is. When I documenting my father's brain surgery this past couple of weeks, about 6, I would often take the Billingham Hadley Small alongside the 18-55mm ( what a freaking lens, you're gonna love it ) the SB 28 and I was ready for anything I tell you.

Its a great bag that will last forever. Recently, I've on the hunt for a smaller bag, to just fit, the XE1 (with the Match Technical Thumb Grip, another must have accessory) and XF 35mm mounted alongside my Gariz Half Case, a spare battery and that's it. Did I find it? Hell yeah and its not the Hadley Digital, I'll give you that much as a prelude. I'll be putting a short review soon on my site soon.

Its the kind of camara bag you grab and just go anywhere with it. I love it. Its got a nice black canvas type of color, leather strap, and it looks great. I just it on my walks in the afternoon and just about anywhere I want to go and don't need a flash. Cheers.

-- hide signature --

Loving my Fuji XE1 and Ricoh GR

I hear ya,

But I don't shoot brain surgery but more likely cities like Amsterdam Brussels and Paris and more or less everybody that walks in front of the lens

-- hide signature --

Cheers Mike

Limburger's gear list:Limburger's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow