“A patient can’t see his doctor? What are they doing!”

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
vadimraskin
Senior MemberPosts: 3,536Gear list
Like?
Re: “A patient can’t see his doctor? What are they doing!”
In reply to Allochka Emiliana, 9 months ago

Allochka Emiliana wrote:

Go ahead, let see what's your excuse this time. This is not good at all. Just imagine having to replace your doctor that you trusted and worked with for decades...

"Leibowitz’s patients are furious. Alfred Gargiulio, who has cerebral palsy with a seizure disorder, has been seeing Leibowitz since 1993. “Obama had said I could keep my doctor. Now they’re doing away with my doctor. They kicked him out! After 20 years, that’s not right. We love Dr. Leibowitz,” said Gargiulio."

http://nypost.com/2013/10/25/elderly-patients-sick-over-losing-doctors-under-obamacare/

More evidence Obama lied to the American people. Democrats will be punished this coming elections.

First of all NY Post is a GOP rag that has been barking on every Obama's move since 2008.

Secindly, Medicare Advantage has NOTHING to do with Obamacare. The program is actually being expanded. UnitedHeathcare is managing the part of my health care too and they have been cuting down good doctors, labs and hospitals since 2003. My current newtork is about a third of what it used to be, Obamacare or No Obamacare. It is now very convinient to balme ACA for a pure greed that UH has been showing for many years. It makes me sick!

vadimraskin's gear list:vadimraskin's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus E-30 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow