NSA even intecepted Merkel's private mobile phone!

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
papillon_65
Forum ProPosts: 17,958Gear list
Like?
Re: So are you trying to tell me...
In reply to Werderano, 10 months ago

Werderano wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

Werderano wrote:

Why are you such a granny, be an man and show your real intentions.

"Werderano wrote:

Have you lost your reading skills? Try reading, even if your first feeling is that you don´t like it.

"It's ok, I know you can't bring yourself to admit to such crass hypocrisy, you'd rather avoid it, it's ok, go and have a lie down"

"Come on Robert, you think I'm going to buy that line lol. However, I have a very nice spy story for you, Operation Mincemeat, very clever indeed"

So act like a man if you could, maybe next time?

I think its time for your meds Weredahellami, you're imagining things again. It was real simple, does Germany have it's own spies? the answer you were looking for was yes, the response to that answer is obviously "dry your eyes and stop being such hypocrites"

-- hide signature --

667....neighbour of the beast.
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

The second truthful moment today i guess, you are showing your real intention again. You act like a man and proofed everything i said before. Thank you, was a pleasure to play you. Next time don´t ask such a childish question and start with your real goal, try it. This time you dirtied yourself again.

I just wanted an answer to the question weredahellami, concentrate on where the hell you actually are and then we can address your aversion to answering simple questions.

-- hide signature --

667....neighbour of the beast.
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm XF1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow