Started 6 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Albino_BlacMan
Contributing MemberPosts: 905
Like?
Nikon D700 with MBD-10 and 105/2.8 Micro VR
6 months ago

So apparently I’ve collected quite a bit of stuff over the last little while. I’m a shooter not a collector so a bunch of it has to go. As such I’m looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforum and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

For items which don’t include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (To Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer.

Contact me for images (I hate the new dpreview and it's lack of convenient linking ability)

Nikon D700 with MBD-10 and 2x EN-EL4 (8 fps kit) - $1425 Shipped – This is an 8 fps D700 kit. It comes with a strange mix of stuff. The D700 included the camera, rear screen protector, hotshoe cover and all other covers as well as the original box, unused strap, and the manual. It does not come with the original battery or charger. Instead you get two brand new Wasabi Power EN-EL3e’s with a Wasabi Power charger. The BBD-10 does not come with the original trays. It is only the MBD-10, BL-3 adapter (lets you used the D3s batteries in the grip and therefore shoot at 8 fps), 2 EN-EL4a batteries and the MH-21 quick charger (for the big batteries).

Shutter: Works perfectly, only 23 276 actuations on the thing

AF: Perfect, never had any issues

Viewfinder: Clean and clear

Cosmetics: Overall very good except for some scratches across the rear display. Consider the rear display “user condition” (I couldn’t get the scratches to show up in pictures though). Other than that the camera and grip are in great shape. There’s one spot on the battery grip near the control dial that has paint loss (very small) but other than that it’s nice.

Nikon 105/2.8 AF-S VR Micro - $685 Shipped

Glass: Clean and clear, scratches, fungus or haze

Aperture: Excellent condition, snappy and oil free.

Focus: Smooth, everything works as it should.

AF: Excellent, everything works as it should.

Cosmetics: Good condition. It’s been used but doesn’t show any major marks or anything.

Accessories: Front and rear caps, lens hood, and Nikon pouch.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Canada

Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SOLDNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow