Late I.T. Cash Surge Foreshadowed Health-Law Woes

Started Oct 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
vadimraskin
Senior MemberPosts: 3,585Gear list
Like?
Re: Late I.T. Cash Surge Foreshadowed Health-Law Woes
In reply to rb59020, Oct 25, 2013

I understand that this is nothing more pleasant for you than acting like this is the BIGGEST, WORST IT disaster EVER but it isn't, really. It is a typical big, ambitious IT project that has gone wrong.

here are some IT FCK UPS for you to dwell upon.

Some even happened overseas and some, oh Gosh, happened in the great State of Texas!

I am sure this Obamacare website idiocy will get fixed somehow and a few years from now nobody will remember it (just like nobody remembers Bush's Medicare Part D program rollout, which was a disaster of its own).

I won't even get into a military IT disasters that cost billions and nobody ever heard of them, leave alone Congressional hearings and other methods of the witch hunting thy seem to LOVE! (Democrats are just as bad at it as Republicans).

vadimraskin's gear list:vadimraskin's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus E-30 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow