NSA even intecepted Merkel's private mobile phone!

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Werderano
Senior MemberPosts: 1,522
Like?
Re: In puncto Schröder we agree
In reply to peevee1, 11 months ago

peevee1 wrote:

Werderano wrote:

peevee1 wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

peevee1 wrote:

By the way, somebody has to watch politicians because they tend to behave very badly when not watched closely, and internal secret services cannot do it because they can be ordered not to.

For example, when your previous KeiserChancellor Schröder was destroying German nuclear energy industry and selling off Baltic so Putin/Gazprom could hold Germany by the balls forever, somebody should have caught HIM by the balls first (certainly not BND or MAD or BfV). And guess what, who Schröder works OPENLY now, finally receiving his "30 pieces of silver"?

There were quite a few chaps hanged after the Nuremberg trials who where less guilty than him. About the Gazprom deal I do not know a lot, but he is the one who destroyed the German Social State.

I don't know about your Social state, but the fact that Schröder was a Russian agent was pretty obvious even then before he went ahead and started receiving official salary from them. Now you are all paying tribute to Putin/Gazprom, and your children will be paying, and probably their children too.

I wouldn't be terribly surprised to hear that he was recruited in Soviet times by KGB, SVR or Stazi and is a general (or enjoys the similar status) of SVR or KGB (or how it is called today) now after the huge successes like these. I actually would be MORE surprised if SVR managed to recruit him in the 90s.

A lot of speculation i would guess. ,-)

More like educated guess. There is no other more probable explanation for what he did.

Ok, again i share one guess with you that it is possible that Schröder got his job because he was helpful in this one deal. So far so bad, this doesn´t change the fact that the green way is the better one and it will work.

The rest about KGB is really funny but without any substance.

But again you are still defending your MIC if you spinning over to my problems here in germany. Your MIC is not good for you and they will not help you to find partners in the future. Parts of Africa, Southamerica and Asia are more China and Russia orientated, let´s see what the future brings.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow