NSA even intecepted Merkel's private mobile phone!

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
carizi
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,167Gear list
Like?
Re: NSA even intecepted Merkel's private mobile phone!
In reply to 28to70, 9 months ago

28to70 wrote:

Guess who!

RobertSigmund wrote:

28to70 wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

28to70 wrote:

carizi wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

All the time she tried to play down the affair, but this goes too far. Now she is outraged and complained with Obama.

I have to repeat: Obama apparently has no sense for what is right and what is wrong. For a lawyer, I find this really strange.

I heard the FED sent her a photo of Germany's gold and she then shut her trap.....

-- hide signature --

Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.
Ansel Adams

Yeah, a photo, because there ain't any gold there!

Where is Germany's gold?

It's leased out to the Chinese. Or should I say it has been given to the Chinese as payment for our debt to them: 1.5 trillion Dollars we owe. But that's nothing compared to our internal debt of 17 trillion Dollars, and unfunded liabilities of over 200 trillion!

Prepare for the coming Dollar devaluation. It is the only way the Fed can tackle the debt, that is unless we strike a gold bonanza in Disneylands mountaiin! LOL

There is headroom for Dollar devaluation if you compare Photoshop prices Europeans have to pay with the American prices!

BTW: Not relevant for me anymore. I am done with Adobe!

Guess who

The  Vatican???????

-- hide signature --

Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.
Ansel Adams

carizi's gear list:carizi's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow