NSA even intecepted Merkel's private mobile phone!

Started Oct 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
carizi
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,178Gear list
Like?
Re: NSA even intecepted Merkel's private mobile phone!
In reply to Werderano, Oct 24, 2013

Werderano wrote:

I guess we will never know or is here someone from the million that has access?

This is no fun anymore, Obama and Camron are losing every trust and respect in this world. And we shouldn´t forget what Snowden said first: "If i had the right emailadress, i could spy on everyone." So not only Politicians around the world should worry, also politicians in the US should wake up.

The first buisnesses realizing what this world wide watergate could mean for them in the future.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/nsa-surveillance-creeps-onto-techs-lobbying-agenda-98706.html?hp=r11

So i really hope you in the US start to see in how many ways these spying is a danger for yourself.

STOPWATCHING.US OCT 26
MILLIONMASKMARCH.ORG NOV 5

The majority of people do not care....They're too busy taking selfies in Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram....and who knows where else eh...lol.....

-- hide signature --

Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.
Ansel Adams

carizi's gear list:carizi's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow