Started Oct 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jpr2
Forum ProPosts: 14,040Gear list
Like?
re: the rumor mill spins again
Oct 24, 2013

seemingly the outcry on the both NEX and Alpha forums might have some [tiny] impact, as the SAR site just published:

Amazing 2014: Well, with absolute no hype intentions and with certainties based on what I got in these days from my sources I can tell you that 2014 will be many times more exciting than 2013! There are also some unexpected camera to come (with unexpected I mean cameras that not even have been “rumored” until today). As usual I am working to triple check all info I get but this is what we can expect to be released in 2014:

• New APS-C E-mount cameras (branded as Alpha). This includes the NEX-7 successor and new entry level APS-C E-mount cameras
  • New A-mount FF camera
  • New E-mount FF cameras (yes guys….I intentionally used the plural!)
  • With 80% reliability also a hybrid A-E mount high end camera to come.

as we can see, still nothing certain about e.g. whether the Nex-7 Mk-II will be in our beloved, little brick NEX-style body (with flush EVF on LHC), or perhaps as a7000 in the new Sony's midget-DSLR style of a3000, or perhaps as A6, with a faux-pentaprism hump?

jpr2

Sony Alpha DSLR-A300 Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow