Veteran MemberPosts: 4,143Gear list
Like?
Re: Ein sichtbarer Bildschirm!!!
In reply to atom14, Oct 23, 2013

atom14 wrote:

OK, you might well, ask, but loosely...

"A visible/readable screen/interface!"

atom14+. (Ionized.)

Add my vote to that suggestion.  I'm getting a stiff neck after endlessly stretching up down and sideways while trying to change adjustment modes. With the dark grey on black interface, unless I'm looking at the screen at a certain angle, it all but vanishes.  Though it only takes a second or so to move into position to see it clearly, it all adds up.

I'd also love to see a horizon adjuster, cropping tool and spot cleaning tool, but that would probably be too much extra luggage for an already over-loaded program.

-- hide signature --

"I'm hooked on The Look"
"If they're not screaming at you to get out of the way, you're not close enough" - I thought this was original, but it's very close to what someone else said. Oh, well.
"Not to compete whole-heartedly, with a will to win, degrades the sport and insults the competition" - anonymous Olympic long-distance runner
"Mongo not know ... Mongo just pawn in game of life." - Mongo
"Speed kills" - No, it doesn't. Speed has never killed anyone. It's the sudden stop that does it. - Me
http://www.ChuckLantz.com

Chuck Lantz's gear list:Chuck Lantz's gear list
Nikon D2X Nikon D700 Sigma SD9 Sigma SD14 Sigma SD15 +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow