Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
marike6
Senior MemberPosts: 5,070Gear list
Like?
Re: Sure it is...
In reply to Daniel Lauring, 11 months ago

Daniel Lauring wrote:

Ed B wrote:

I have to agree with you. I don't want to criticize anyone because there are many great photographers and knowledgeable people here, but I think some people get carried away with their "needs" and with what they expect from a camera.

With the exception of fast action sports I see no reason why the X-P1/X-E1 wouldn't be a good tool for almost any situation.

My needs were not met by the X-E1 before the latest firmware. I was constantly frustrated with it's focus performance and ended up moving back to my Olympus EM5. With the new firmware it's worlds better but still lacking compared to the Olympus. I'm hoping the X-E2 will put it on closer footing because I do prefer it's output in low light.

I hear you Daniel.  But this whole discussion was started because a user above mentioned that the X-E2 weren't adequate for his needs.  And one of the primary improvements that the X-E2 will feature on-sensor PDAF and should be an improvement.

marike6's gear list:marike6's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P330 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-E1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow