It took 16 days and 7 hours but Delaware finally has their first Obamacare enrollee! Part-2

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rb59020
Contributing MemberPosts: 668Gear list
Like?
It took 16 days and 7 hours but Delaware finally has their first Obamacare enrollee! Part-2
11 months ago

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3561901

When you only one cow I guess you have to milk it for all it's worth.

Del.'s 1st Obamacare enrollee earns trip to White House

"Baker was among a select group of small business owners, students and others invited to the White House for the Monday event, intended to highlight those who have had success getting health insurance as a result of the Affordable Care Act. The insurance marketplaces opened Oct. 1 to help the estimated 15% of Americans who don't have health insurance, either because they can't afford it or aren't offered it through their employer."

"I thought it was a joke," she said. "I put my name out to help other people in my same situation. I never expected something like this." - Janice Baker, on being notified about participating in event.

Janice, you're not the only one.

Great job by the White House staff. Looks like most of America is represented in the photo-op. They've got fat ones, skinny ones, white ones, black ones, mexicans, young ones, old ones. I'm almost certain the there must be a gay guy in there somewhere. Where is the chinese guy and the Indian Chief?

Which woman passed out from the cliche overdose?

rb59020's gear list:rb59020's gear list
Pentax MX-1 Pentax K-30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Nikon D5200 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +11 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow