ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rb59020
Contributing MemberPosts: 668Gear list
Like?
January 1st, 2014, US National Debt will hit $18 trillion
9 months ago

Happy New Year!!!

The US National Debt is increasing by $14 billion dollars a day right now. As everyone except Obama's true believers know, the higher the debt goes, the faster it grows.

If we just leave the speed of the increase constant, at the rate the debt has been piling on in the past two and a half days. The US National Debt will hit $18 TRILLION in 72 days, and $19 TRILLION soon after.

I know, I know, I shouldn't worry about it. I shouldn't worry about the leftist in the US Government and around here who's wet dream is to get rid of Obamacare and institute a single-payer system which will increase the debt even more. It would be a beautiful thing to see Harry Reid, Patty Murray, Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the leftist celebrating passage of a single-payer system and have the economy collapse the next day! Can't wait!

Happy New Year liberals, enjoy them while they last!

rb59020's gear list:rb59020's gear list
Pentax MX-1 Pentax K-30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Nikon D5200 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +11 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow