Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mtwo
Regular MemberPosts: 427Gear list
Like?
Nokia 1020 - I need a decent case for it
11 months ago

I have had the phone/camera for several weeks now and although the learning curve from an iPhone can be sort of steep the phone and I are getting along.  It has not been thrown on the floor even once.

My problem is finding a suitable case for it.  Cases are a good thing since the right ones do prevent damage when you drop the silly appendage.

I often have the camera grip attached to my phone so I don't want some sort of case which makes me remove it to attach the grip.  The grip is very useful and I use it a lot but not all the time.

What I have wanted is some sort of belt case (no clips - not secure enough) which I can drop the phone in and close some sort of cover and have things relatively secure.  Compact camera cases are mostly too big and plastic belt cases come with some sort of stupid spring clip which gets knocked loose inadvertently.

The pocket of my genes is not the greatest place either since strange things happen when the phone is in there.  Folks get called and the phone searches for stuff and I only just sat down.

Anybody had any luck with this sort of thing?  I have looked on line for cases for this phone and there are many but I have found none for the camera with the grip attached.

Thanks for any help, John

mtwo's gear list:mtwo's gear list
Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon D7100
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow