FZ70 or Fuji HS50?

Started Oct 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Stevie Boy Blue
Contributing MemberPosts: 903
In reply to Setter Dog, Oct 21, 2013

As mentioned in my previous post Vandyu, here are some of my examples from the old FZ20. Note that all of the darker/function-type images were taken using the camera's on-board flash and in the main I could see very little through either the viewfinder or LCD screen when shooting. I simply looked for the infra-red beam to light up some section of the subject until the flash at shutter release lit them up. Good fun in practice!

Obviously these examples represent only a small amount of similar and often better shots I could pull out from countless others if I were to search my stash a little more seriously. In fairness though, I think those I've posted here - along with a few more you'll find on the first page of my DPR gallery - show what a capable camera the FZ20 was a few years back. I've mixed a few shots from two or three daytime events and added a landscape job to a fox cub and a couple of birds for generalisation.

Once I've sorted out which of my new FZ200 images to post, I'll open another thread, so you might like to keep a lookout for them later this week. Cheers...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow