Fujifilm X-A1 or Sony NEX 5R/T

Started Oct 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
Orion12
Senior MemberPosts: 1,611Gear list
Like?
Re: Fujifilm X-A1 or Sony NEX 5R/T
In reply to Andreas Lemson, Oct 21, 2013

Andreas Lemson wrote:

Primarily I will be using the system for photographing kids in the family, handheld. Yes, they move quick, but from what I've read, mirrorless systems aren't really up to this task (well, certainly compared to a DSLR), but that's a drawback I'm willing to accept. They do sit still at times, so will have to be ready for those opportunities!

Hi Andreas,

Digital Sensors have a Natural Affinity for Mirror-less Designed Cameras. . .

Speed of Operation is Not Much of a Barrier with the Newer Generations of Photographic Digital Technologies. . .

My Fuji HS50EXR with it's SMALL 1/2-inch EXR CMOS II with primary color filter Sensor is capable of Hand-Held Shooting at ISO-100 @ F7.1 / 356mm FL in Low Light from a Vechicle Moving 65Mph and Still Manage to Capture a View-able Image is a Testament to this. . .

Plato Sunrise on WarmSprings Indian Reservation - Filtered by the Heavy SMOKE of a Large Forest Fire. . . Re-sized for the Net. . .

The Cameras You are Looking at Have FAR Larger & Faster Sensors than my HS50EXR so it doesn't appear to be a problem from that point of view. . .

My Little Spidey Buddy says to Research the Best Camera You can Find that Does ALL the Stuff You Want. . .

Good Luck, Good Shooting & Cheers from OrionĀ 

Orion12's gear list:Orion12's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR Pentax K10D +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow