Question About X-Trans Detail

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Dave Luttmann
Forum ProPosts: 11,771Gear list
Like?
sample please.
In reply to kcamacho11, 6 months ago

Please post your side by side shot with the EX1 & Nex6.

kcamacho11 wrote:

marike6 wrote:

Don't know the OP at all, but yes reputation matters. When you have posters claiming to own ALL of the latest cameras (NEX6, XE1, GX7, 70D, RX100 II) and then you see their user gallery with zero images from any of those cameras, it raises questions about credibility and frankly, about trolling.

What do you care if I have photos in my gallery or not? ...And I not not own a GX7 or a RX100II.

I do not need to show YOU any pictures from any of my cameras just to prove to you that I have them. That is of MY concern.

. And the fact that the OP seems so concerned with pixel peeping images at 100% calls into question their priorities and whether they are interested in actual photography or are more concerned with gear head forum bragging rights.

1- When did I say I was comparing photos at 100%? If you read clearly, I said "just by zooming in a bit". And YES, I own both an X-E1 and NEX-6, and I DO see differences in sharpness and detail in certain shots at times. I do not care what any other website says or what someone from YouTube says. I have compared them and seen it myself.

2-Who am I bragging to? Have you seen any posts of me bragging about all the cameras I own or how I take such great photos with them? I guess not, if "I don't have any photos in my gallery" right?

3-What YOU need to prioritize, is your own life and your own gear. Does me asking questions about comparisons of cameras I own concern you at all? Does the fact of me owning over 6 different cameras impact your life? All I did was ask a simple question to see if someone was experiencing the same thing.

And no, reputation does not matter. This is a freaking internet photography message board. There are more important things to life than coming here for "bragging rights".

Dave Luttmann's gear list:Dave Luttmann's gear list
Canon PowerShot G3 Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Canon EOS D30 Canon EOS 10D Nikon D2X +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow