FZ70 or Fuji HS50?

Started Oct 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jerry045
Senior MemberPosts: 4,056Gear list
Like?
Re: Looking for FZ70 postings also
In reply to Henry Falkner, Oct 18, 2013

I read about every post in this forum, and I really did not see anybody panning the FZ70. Sure it lacks a few features found on the FZ200, but, hey, it's half the price. It would be seriously unfair to pan a camera from that standpoint. The shots I have seen posted from the FZ70 are very good. My personal taste finds them quite acceptable.

I suspect the paucity of postings is probably due to the small percentage of users with respect to the number of FZ200 users. I think we saw the same thing with the FZ60. Postings from that camera were few and far between, and certainly not related to image quality.

I certainly would welcome more FZ70 postings. I still think the person pushing the button can do more for the photograph than the hardware. Unless you are a compulsive pixel peeper, pretty much all cameras marketed these days take acceptable photos. Significantly higher image quality is usually related to significantly higher prices, but in diminishing returns.

-- hide signature --

www.flickr.com/photos/av8tor045
Jerry

Jerry045's gear list:Jerry045's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow