Question About X-Trans Detail

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
kcamacho11
Senior MemberPosts: 1,364Gear list
Like?
Re: Question About X-Trans Detail
In reply to bowportes, 6 months ago

it's easy enough to use different screen names if what you say is true. I did the logical thing, which was to look at your gallery to see whether you had any examples. It revealed 0 images and the string of posts just mentioned... It required no stalking, simply a click on your name.

my suggestion would be that you upload images to display the difference when you begin a thread such as this. Some of us are actually interested, and would like to examine the problem you identify. When I clicked on your name to see that string of posts, it was only logical to reach the conclusion I did.

No malice. Thanks for clarifying. Why don't you post a comparison so we can see the issue you describe? It would be helpful.

Well my brothers are lazy in a sense, and I always leave myself logged in at Dpreview so they just use my screen name.

kcamacho11's gear list:kcamacho11's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow