Swapping EM1 for A7

Started Oct 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
brycesteiner
Senior MemberPosts: 1,352Gear list
Like?
Re: Swapping EM1 for A7
In reply to ianbrown, Oct 18, 2013

ianbrown wrote:

Well just my luck only had the EM1 for a week and Sony bring a FF compact system camera out!!!!

Dont get me wrong I really like the EM1, BUT, before I invest in quality lenses for the EM1 I will stick it up for sale.

At least I shouldn't loose too much as the body is difficult to get at the moment

Any one else thinking of swapping?

Ok before anyone says it I have had a few cameras, but like many the A7 is the one I have been waiting for!

Ian

I have an E-M5 not and E-M1. The Sony looks interesting but the I would take the Em-1 (5) over it any day. The speed is too slow. Only 4 or 5 FPS depending on the model. I like the speed. I also like clean sensors that Olympus has.

I get fantastic professional shots now. Why change? If you don't have an investment in lenses it would be more of a decision, but for me it's not.

-- hide signature --

Make it a Great day!

brycesteiner's gear list:brycesteiner's gear list
Olympus E-510 Olympus E-30 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Why?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow