Swapping EM1 for A7

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ianbrown
Senior MemberPosts: 1,866
Like?
Re: Swapping EM1 for A7
In reply to ASR45, 9 months ago

ASR45 wrote:

Well you surprise me Ian, my wife calls it being like a butterfly, thats what she calls me as im on the move jumping from ship to ship.

I know how cameras can get you all fired up, almost an obsession the grass is greener and all that, been there got the T shirt.

Good luck with your move.

-- hide signature --

Alan.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Mark Twain

You know you are kinda right, there is something about cameras that have always been a problem to me!

I have always wanted a small camera that gives excellent IQ and to date the EM1 ticked most of the boxes foe me, Top notch EVF, great IQ and being customisable has always been my top priority.

To get these I have always had to revert to a FF DSLR but never liked lugging it around, the EM1 appeared to be the best option. But now the A7 is here then it just looks too attractive, only down side is the lenses are going to take some time to come through, however the 24-70 f4 will do most of what I need initially.

I think for many the A7 will tick all the boxes, however I must say the EM1 was starting to give me much pleasure and I will be sad to see it go, however I needs o before I start too invest in lenses, at the moment I only have one!

cheers

Ian

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Why?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow