Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
hubster5
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
C2100uz lovers - need help
6 months ago

Need a little assistance - thanks for any help you can give.

I own and love my C2100uz - it is old, slow, clunky and still churns out absolutely wonderful pictures! I have had many cameras since then some I have liked, some I have regretted, but none have given me the quality of images that I still get from the uzi.

I have considered buying another C2100uz, used of course, as a backup just in case mine bites the dust. But I wanted to throw out a request for opinions on some of the more modern versions/releases from Olympus. Has anyone gone to a newer model in the product line and have favorable reports? I really want to hear from those of you that were at the same place I am... If you have owned a C2100uz, you'll know what I mean. The only camera that I have owned that came close was a Canon S3is (bit the dust).

I was considering SP-590UZ?  Or something in that range...  but high image quality is a must.  I don't need a $500+ DSLR, I take a lot of macro/wide shots - big zoom not a must - but the C2100uz does it all

Thanks in advance!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow