FZ70 or Fuji HS50?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Stevie Boy Blue
Contributing MemberPosts: 759
Like?
Re: Gary
In reply to Gary S, 11 months ago

Gary, it’s a shame you’ve never used the HS50, as I would have valued your opinion greatly.

No matter though, your growing set of examples from the FZ70 are giving a clearer picture of what the camera offers, even though it seems a mere base ISO machine again.

I’m not in the least surprised you’re still getting a number of blurry shots at 1200 mm though. I can still manage the odd one or two of those when shooting at 600 mm with my FZ150.

No, I wouldn’t say I’m desperate for a new camera, just a little fed-up of having to attach extras to the FZ150 to extend the focal length when needed. My gripe is exaggerated even more now I know there are cameras around that offer 1000 to 1200 mm built in, hence more of an itch rather than desperation to obtain something sooner rather than later. I’ll give it at least another month to see whether Canon comes up with a new model though, just in hope that they’ve speeded things up a little in terms of glass and continuous shooting modes, etc.

Thanks very much for the input, it’s much appreciated…

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow