Are you tempted to switch to Sony A7 or get one as well as your Fuji?

Started Oct 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
km25
Regular MemberPosts: 442Gear list
Like?
Re: Are you tempted to switch to Sony A7 or get one as well as your Fuji?
In reply to Astrophotographer 10, Oct 17, 2013

Time marches on. If Fuji does not improve maybe. But they have not came ou with their new "High End" camera. Fuji is a major sensor producer. I would wait. If you think Fuji is slow with lens roll out see Sony and Zeiss. The camera looks like a DSLR, after you ad grip...maybe just buy a D800E or D610. Look at Cannon, they did not go 36MP, because they know it has limited uses. Your low light WILL suffer with higher MP. The best of the two to will be the 24MP. The bottom line here is pixelpeepers, Do just want to say you got the MP, if that is what you want buy a Hassi with a 60MP back.

Billions of years ago when I was young we used films. You were a 35mm, medium format or view camera photographer, maybe uses one or more for different needs. Bottom line, chose, it is not different now, a Nokia Phone can have 40Mp, it will not look better the a Sony point and shoot with 20MP. THE IMAGE IS MORE IMPORTAN THE IMAGE QUALITY.

Wait my Fuji users, agian like years gone buy, your Fuji glass will fit the next camera they make. You would be wiser to buy a D800E, Nikon, as I hear, has more then four lens for it. Buy a system. Not just one camera. Upgrades will always come and go. Fuji knows the X-Pro 1 can not be their last camera.

-- hide signature --

kam

km25's gear list:km25's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 Leica Elmarit-M 24mm f/2.8 ASPH Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH Leica APO-Summicron-M 90mm f/2 ASPH +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
VeryNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow