Are you tempted to switch to Sony A7 or get one as well as your Fuji?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Stephen787
Regular MemberPosts: 151
Like?
Re: Are you tempted to switch to Sony A7 or get one as well as your Fuji?
In reply to shigzeo ?, 9 months ago

shigzeo ? wrote:

Joohan wrote:

I have already preordered the A7R. I can't be bothered with brand loyalty. I invest mostly in m-mount lenses so I will keep the X-pro1 and have the luxury of a second body.

We are in the same boat. I'm not a fan of Sony, but I don't have confidence in the X brand to purchase lenses. So, I'm all L and M lenses on my X. Will switch to the first reliable FF ILC camera that does what I need it to do. If it's a Sony, oh well.

dear mister shigzeo

i am interested in buying leica M lenses for an mirroless camera from leica store in munich. which sell sec hands lenses, maybe even new leica lenses in their future wetzlar hq.

But i would like to know from you. Is the IQ better on M lenses, the X format lenses is optimize on mirrorless camera, the gap between lens element and sensor is very small. Can your M lenses still beat fuji with such disadvantage?

Can you from your photo gallery pick out the one from leica or an X or L lens?

The 60mm f2.4 fujifilm lens is so good compare to their other lenses, that i can easily pick them out from photo folder with mix lenses. Will you able to pick up photo taken from M lens?

Dankjewel

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
VeryNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow