Started Oct 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Joe186
Senior MemberPosts: 2,098
Like?
Dogs and humans are physiologically bound
Oct 17, 2013

Dogs and humans are physiologically bound, via evolution. It is a unique relationship among life on Earth. For the maximum human development, experience and existence to occur, there must be a dog as a companion. Denial of this, refusal to protect our biological counterparts and acceptance of their abuse, will hasten our demise as a species. We are and always have been, much stronger with them.

Dogs are intensely abused, by villainous monsters throughout the world. By allowing these monsters to go unscathed, we are polluting our own gene pool, propagating inherent tendencies to hurt that which is good. You might not want to take the time to apply political pressure, any way you can, to help these suffering, would-be loyal companions; but what will you be, when your physical body gives up the consciousness, that is you, in less than 100 years or so? Do you really believe that the infinity of all reality stops here?

Sometimes, I joke with my friends about whether or not I’m going to heaven or “the other place”. I’ll say (and believe) that if I end up in “the other place”, all the dogs I’ve helped will come and drag me out. Same in body, same in spirit. Our spirits ended up here, on the Earth, with dogs as our companions.

-- hide signature --
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DaveNew
DogsNew
wellNew
I doNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow