Started Oct 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
M Hamilton
Contributing MemberPosts: 668Gear list
Like?
Building a GX7 review.
Oct 15, 2013

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a bit of a GX7philiac. I've been obsessed with it since it was rumoured back in July and yesterday I finally got my Silver GX7 20mm kit. I've charged the battery and I'm stoked to put it to the test over the next week.

What I want to know is what should I review about the camera that you either haven't seen reviewed yet OR what hasn't been reviewed properly?

If you want something like IBIS testing please indicate the methodology in which you'd like it tested and I will try my best to reproduce that.

With Anders permission I will also use the information we discovered last week while "digging" into the DR of the GX7 RAW files in this post: http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/52278732

I'll probably work on the review over the next week and try to post my findings by the middle of next week.

Thanks,

Mitch

mitchellhamilton.blogspot.ca

M Hamilton's gear list:M Hamilton's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX5 Ricoh GR Digital IV Olympus PEN E-P3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS +6 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow