What's the worst that could happen if the US defaults?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
aus4ever
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,290Gear list
Like?
Re: What's the worst that could happen if the US defaults?
In reply to D P O'neil, 9 months ago

D P O'neil wrote:

aus4ever wrote:

D P O'neil wrote:

snip

Now what exactly in my comments did you misconstrue as being racist? It's ok it was a rhetorical Question. Answer nothing. You like many self professed experts confuse race with culture, as Kev has pointed out on more than one occasion there is only one race (No Robert not Master) and that is the human race. It is perfectly clear to anyone with half a brain, (do you fit that category? ) that some cultures just do not mix well with others, that isn't racist it is simply being a realist. Therefore it is of paramount importance that Governments around the world take note of this when formulating immigration policy. Much like the Aussies do with boat people.

I never said I am an expert. It is not my job to enlighten you, but there is your local Anti-Discrimination Commission that you can consult.

Not sure we have one of those, we have a race relations conciliator, but then I haven't been racist I have been a realist. You should try it.

New Zealand's Human Rights Commission is your starting point.

What is racial harassment?

Discriminatory laws

-- hide signature --

Bamboo
Defiant of all the beats it takes, it bends ... but not to bow too low,
And it cares not which direction the wind may blow.

aus4ever's gear list:aus4ever's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow