ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
TGM123
Regular MemberPosts: 272Gear list
Like?
Mobile Strobist Question
10 months ago

Hi,

As many of you know this is Senior picture season. I have a nice venue that I use that involves a non-strenuous short scenic hike that allows for several different settings (nice path, nice path, bridge, water, etc) and coupled with the Fall colors it is really nice. Traditionally I have been using my flash on my camera via eTTL mode due to the need to be mobile and the ever changing lighting situations along the hike. However, my Speedlite is firmly planted on top of my camera (5D Mark III if that matters) and I would really like to move it off-camera.

Does anyone have any ideas that would allow me to move my flash off my camera but still work under these situations (mobile, constantly moving venue, changing lighting, don't want to lug a lot of gear, etc)?

Thanks for the time.

Best,

Tom

-- hide signature --

www.tommarronphotography.com

TGM123's gear list:TGM123's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM +9 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow