Started Oct 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tyr-Sog
Contributing MemberPosts: 550Gear list
Like?
D600 to K3?
Oct 13, 2013

Over the coarse of the summer I went from 7 lens to 3 lens as I was retooling my lens collections.  I had intentions of buying a couple of more lens but with the rumors of a D600 replacement and all of the complaints of Nikon claims of 'impact' damage and warranty refusals I held off. I really wanted to see if Nikon would pull the D610 stunt and well, we all know they did.

I will not invest in the Nikon system any further and when I do feel I need more glass, it will be with another system. Out of principle, I'd love to sell right now, I just can't take the hit financially moving in to a new system until I see where the D600 resale value ends up being.

Logically I'd move over to a Canon FF to stay in line with what I'm use to(IQ wise) shooting but I have to say, the K3 peeks my interest for some reason.

I was just curious of those who moved from another platform to the pentax system what was your opinions.  How about FF to crop, am I crazy?  Do I set aside principles and just continue to use Nikon(financially the best option)?

Tyr-Sog's gear list:Tyr-Sog's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow