I never thought I would miss Jimmy Carter...

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Don_D
Forum ProPosts: 12,218Gear list
Like?
Re: Democrats predominate among those with no High School Diploma....
In reply to RBFresno, 10 months ago

RBFresno wrote:

sensibill wrote:

RBFresno wrote:

sensibill wrote:

RBFresno wrote:

Yep, the Tea Party have made quite a name for themselves and are now considered the dumbest people in government.

There's a lot of competition for that title......

SO VERY TRUE. Palin, Bachmann, Dubya, Perry, Cain, Akin, hell - you name it. It's a cast of thousands. Listing them off would take forever, like the endless parade of clowns out of the little car at the circus.

They won't even listen to the private sector anymore...

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wall-street-tea-party-butt-heads-government-shutdown/story?id=20520136

Yes. The smartest people would define stupidity, by how little a politician is influenced by a part of the the private business sector, and how the media reports on it.

The best educated states are overwhelmingly Democrat. The poorest and least educated overwhelmingly Republican. Oldest and least educated Americans are most likely to be Conservative. Is this a pattern emerging..? HMM.

Overall, the best educated individuals tend to vote Democrat...

...and the least educated individuals also tend to vote Democrat:

Overly simplistic R vs D :

Nice try, linking a far-right conservative blog with self-cooked numbers (that skew according to age, since 50+ older people are generally more likely to have graduated college than 18-29 year olds).

Here's factual data . AKA not from some teabagger freak.

From your source:

"high school graduates are more Republican than non-high school graduates"

Those without High School diplomas more likely to be Democrats

I stand by my statement and you've provided nothing to the contrary::

-Overall, the best educated individuals tend to vote Democrat...

-.and the least educated individuals also tend to vote Democrat:

the 10 poorest cities are longtime Democratic strongholds—

and the data that liberals will be more inclined to cite—that the 10 poorest states are predominantly Republican, is that conservatives can point to actual policies that Democrats implemented

This "Curly Effect" is bullsht. It has it backwards. The aid to the poor is a result of them becoming poor and is not the cause of them being poor. In my opinion, it has cause and effect mixed up.

You Op Ed piece is just that, an opinion, not a fact.

that contributed to the impoverishment of the cities, while the liberals cannot point to specific GOP policies that have caused the poorer states to lag behind.

Well the GOP has "trickle down" economics and we all know that that's a sham.

-- hide signature --

www.pbase.com/dond
Don

Don_D's gear list:Don_D's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS 40D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
:-)New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow